this is what swf harassment looks like.
proof that it isn't an urban myth and is actually quite real. even the best players must concede that it is garbo, as does tru here as evidenced by his rage quit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdnN6Pv2TE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdnN6Pv2TE
Comments
Them the comment section is so toxic, it's almost like all the Ochido fans breed here.
I like the idea where you get rewarded for playing against swf. Like +50% bloodpoints for every SWF member or so. And you can see who's SWF in the lobby.
lol git gut
I am... rank 1 surv and killer. U git gud pls
Excuse me honey?
I know reading is hard little one but you'll learn how to do it someday
Baby I get 3/4k with the Hag
Same. Because I never found her to be really weak imo. Except at chases that are involved with pallets. Trapper wasn't as weak as everyone made him out to be. What's your point? xD
Idk XD
I love how you say backpedal but ignore when you've ever done it. So you've enve rever said something that turned out not to be true when new information was given to you. You never ever made a homework assignment that was wrong based upon bad info. You've never done anything like that ever in your life in anything whatsoever.
Yeah the only one who just got chopped up into sushi just now ws you, what a hypocrite. If you ever admitted you made a mistake then you've obviously backpedalled using your logic so that makes you a complete and total hypocrite.
We all are wrong at times.
When i am wrong i dont fight tooth and nail over it like you do in a veiled attempt to gain the upper hand like politicians do. I did not lie. It was an honest mistake. It was not a lie. I mispoke.
I admit i make mistakes, take on board new info and then even say that i stand corrected. Then i move on. I dont go about it the way you did. Which is why you got that stinging rebuke that apparently is still getting to you long after i have forgotten about you.
Make a mistake. Admid it and move on. Dont try to fight about it like an idiot. Look at you. You are still trying it. I am not taking the bait anymore so have a nice day. You obviously have problems admitting you are wrong unlike me.
Yet until you gave me that info I didn't know about the decs releasing the stats and when I found out i apologized. You then went on the backtrack insult and chopped sushi insult. I made a mistake and admitted it, you decided to go teh full on insult route. As far as fighting tooth and nail you've done the same when you thought you were right until you were given the correct info.
That's the point i'm trying to make here not gloating all over and tossing insults at people. I do want to apologize for bashing you since that just makes me just as bad as what I said you were doing.