Devs, put some auric cells onto the free track of archives
(I had a friend tell me so I don't know if it is or not)
With this being a game that is not f2p, it should really atleast have some auric cells on the free track imo
Tagged:
Trusted
(I had a friend tell me so I don't know if it is or not)
With this being a game that is not f2p, it should really atleast have some auric cells on the free track imo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there should be a little bit on the free track, yeah
Yeah sure why not? Fortnite does it. :P
I think the benefit of Premium is you use 1k Auric cells and after the whole season is complete you gain back like 500 or 750...
Something like that.
No, if you complete premium rift you get 1k cells back
If you don't like the rewards and have $0 invested, it's simply optional content.
As Auric Cells can be used to purchase content that is 100% monetized (ie licensed content), you won't be getting any for free.
I wish there equal amount of stuff on the free track of archives as they on the premium.
It was possible like that because its the PTB, but if that's by default how the system works than you'd never really need to spend money on The Rift IF! You complete every season to the fullest.
Either that, or its not going to be that way in the LIVE version, where 1k auric cells are recycled to you.
They won't, but even if they do it will be enough for a single cosmetic and it'll drive a player to purchase more cells to complete the set.
Rift Pass
Players will be able to unlock The Rift Pass for 1,000 Auric Cells:
So no, it's not ptb specific, it's a feature of the rift premium pass that courage to play more.