about ghostface new outfit
is it gonna be avaible in the patch with nurse changes . or later on ?
is it gonna be avaible in the patch with nurse changes . or later on ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will be available between the Nurse patch and the next chapter.
also is this outfit licensed to other company than mask since its og skin , so is it possible we can get in future sidney prescott ?
I doubt we'll get Sidney. Also I'm not sure whether or not they got in touch with the rights holders for Scream, after all the outfit is just a black cloak. It might not have required them to get the rights to put it in-game.
The leaked Ghostface outfit is NOT the robe from the Scream films, but is actually the Funworld Ghostface costume you can buy in stores. Though they look nearly identical, they are actually a bit different. Apparently, at some point after the first Scream film released, Funworld designed their own version of the film's robe. Anyway, the point is, since they're using the Funworld costume, they still don't have the Scream rights, so no Sidney I'm afraid. I'm perfectly ok with this though, I always kind of preferred the Funworld costume over the film robe anyway. It's nearly identical, so it's just great to finally have a classic Ghostface cosmetic.
yeah dbd version was okay but as a scream fan i always wanted play as og outfit