So when is shadow born gonna be base?
Please the fov right now makes me sad, the game looks so good and smooth while shadowborn is equipped. Does anyone even disagree with this at this point?
Please the fov right now makes me sad, the game looks so good and smooth while shadowborn is equipped. Does anyone even disagree with this at this point?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love shadowborn but I don't think it will be base ever
I think gameplay is revolved around the killers limited FOV, but I will agree that playing killer feels better with a wider viewing point, especially if you're a shorter killer.