Myers undetectable
Does premo and spine chill still not work against tier 1 myers after they added undetectable to him? I hope them giving him undetectable didn't take away that feature.
Does premo and spine chill still not work against tier 1 myers after they added undetectable to him? I hope them giving him undetectable didn't take away that feature.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought undetectable meant 0 terror radius does that mean tier 1 myers has no terror radius now?
Whoa yeah I didnt think about that... that's a buff wooooohooooo
He already had that and no red stain... it's just for consistency that he was given the status.
Myers had a 6 meter terror radius in tier 1, so this is a buff.
Means no need for monitor and abuse on mirror myers freeing up a slot.... ;)
I want to be jumpscare Myers in tier 2, so I will still be using M&A with Dead Rabbit for that sweat 6 meter terror radius. (At least I think it is 6 meters...)
It's a great change, really makes things more consistent with less completely random effects ONLY for T1 Myers.
Trading Spine Chill/Premonition working on him for no terror radius and no need for M&A in a t1 mirror build is pretty awesome.
Most people I know run Myers with M&A, so I see no change.
same here though i believe its 8m. but even still it will make it a lot less of a required perk.