What did you do to Fengs hair????
It looks grey! and it isn't the lighting so far as i can see! she is pretty much gone grey through stress! it's all hair black her cosmetics, change it back please!
It looks grey! and it isn't the lighting so far as i can see! she is pretty much gone grey through stress! it's all hair black her cosmetics, change it back please!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the devs said they were reverting hair changes. It was done in the last optimization update.
Do you have a screenshot of it?
Sadly not, i have been scking lately in the game so screen shots i haven't done...but if you look in the next game to any feng with dark hairit looks grey
ah, alright. I'll have to check it when I get home from work