you think that feels limited , originally last year it was earn 30 playing survivor and 30 playing killer , but the killer ques got soo long they changed it a lil over half way through to be able to be done on either killer or survivor .
what I don't like is the change from a 100% bp boost to all using a petal and adding one plant and hook per used , to a you get bonus from hooking and doing gens . course they are trying to put a reason for people to want to use the new feature so they scraped the whole plants in game for serums and went to archives instead , and hoping to get more sales .
Also , what they haven't said and im sure will be the case is that while you can earn 2 full outfits the rest will be for sale should you want to collect them all , much like last years . So earning them is just a free way to get 2 not a way to get anything limited or unique in game .
I'll probably get the Spirit & Hag, I considered 2 of them with Jake before the announcement but I think I can just skip Jake for the full cosmetic on those 2
I'll probably get the Spirit & Hag, I considered 2 of them with Jake before the announcement but I think I can just skip Jake for the full cosmetic on those 2
I'm gonna get Jake and a killer. I dont know who though.
I have wraith and doc from last year , so ill probably go for plague and maybe spirit . Wish they would have given the nurse one but at least we still have the jack-o-lantern head from 2016 or 2017 to keep her in the theme .
I have wraith and doc from last year , so ill probably go for plague and maybe spirit . Wish they would have given the nurse one but at least we still have the jack-o-lantern head from 2016 or 2017 to keep her in the theme .
She's in the battlepass, muahahaha! Not lying she is. My friend sent me this from watching Paulie.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same limit as last year.
Fret not.
Like last year you can just buy the skins you like.
Cause exclusives are teh bad.
I was hoping that this year they will increase a little bit more since you can buy the last year cosmetic with them too.
Who are you gonna get? With the serum?
This is the increased limit. Last year they started with only 3 pieces and then upped it to 6. I think that's more than fair.
Just like last year you can still just buy the skins you really want, forever after on the shop.
Because Exclusives make babies sad.
So no worries.
you think that feels limited , originally last year it was earn 30 playing survivor and 30 playing killer , but the killer ques got soo long they changed it a lil over half way through to be able to be done on either killer or survivor .
what I don't like is the change from a 100% bp boost to all using a petal and adding one plant and hook per used , to a you get bonus from hooking and doing gens . course they are trying to put a reason for people to want to use the new feature so they scraped the whole plants in game for serums and went to archives instead , and hoping to get more sales .
Also , what they haven't said and im sure will be the case is that while you can earn 2 full outfits the rest will be for sale should you want to collect them all , much like last years . So earning them is just a free way to get 2 not a way to get anything limited or unique in game .
I'll probably get the Spirit & Hag, I considered 2 of them with Jake before the announcement but I think I can just skip Jake for the full cosmetic on those 2
I'm gonna get Jake and a killer. I dont know who though.
"Because exclusives make babies sad."
Wow, you must be real fun at parties. You probably weren't around when Dweard reigned supreme, huh?
I have wraith and doc from last year , so ill probably go for plague and maybe spirit . Wish they would have given the nurse one but at least we still have the jack-o-lantern head from 2016 or 2017 to keep her in the theme .
She's in the battlepass, muahahaha! Not lying she is. My friend sent me this from watching Paulie.