9 days for the event?!?!?
Have you lost your mind?!?!
We get 9 days for one event, I hope this is extended I honestly hope
EDIT: Counted wrong
Have you lost your mind?!?!
We get 9 days for one event, I hope this is extended I honestly hope
EDIT: Counted wrong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
who said its 8 days?
Sorry 9, October 22 to november 1st
its 10 days and 10 days is a long time
@Noobe Yeah, if all you do is play games...
soo long that i definitely don't have a test week in the mid of that date and def will have time to play DBD to get atleast one outfit
what i dont understand is... since the serum is tied to the rift now, can we... still earn the skins after the event? @Peanits can you answer this? is the serum only useful during the event or what?
Meh. And I will be away 4 Days of the event.
Sounds like a you problem.
Don't worry you can just buy the skins after.
Ha! I'm only HERE for 2 days Junior!
That's way too short for people who have lifes. #jokebtw
But still, compare to other games with Events, they have in avarage 3 weeks to run.
DbD will have now just 1,5 weeks. That's big rush.
Yet, people are okay with the battlepass.
It's not that bad, if all you do is play games and dont mind wasting money.
I do things other than game, and the event length is fine.
Here we go again...... 10 days is plenty of time..... the team has a bunch of stuff that is going on atm and I imagine we're lucky to recieve what we're getting..
@Noobe The battlepass is meant for those that believe 10 days is enough (as in the dedicated DBD players). I'm not gonna trip over an event, but I can totes see how to some people it would seem unbearably short.