Game in general.
I honestly truly hope this game losses its survivors because they don’t know how to make things fair.
Tagged:
Trusted
I honestly truly hope this game losses its survivors because they don’t know how to make things fair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fair is subjective as players seem to only comment on or dislike a change that affects them personally.
Anyone could see insta heals were overly strong and they really helped stronger players to prolong a chase more so than the lower skilled ones. It also was too strong especially in SWF for picking up downed friends at end game in the killers face and tanking a hit for them.
They came in handy when killers wanted to tunnel. What’s next our keys?! I swear killers are quick to complain about something to get us nerfed and it works! But when we complain we just need to “get good.” The devs are insane. Things get worse after every patch and you’d think they’d care to notice but no. 😒
What would you do.
If it's strong in solo it's going to be busted in SWF. Blame the SWF mechanic for having to bring survivors way down. If there wasn't assault squads that abused every single thing then we could keep some of the strong items like insta heals, but thanks to SWF we can't have nice things.
You are always in here chillin I see 😂 but what do you mean? What would I do?
If you had control over the game, what would you do?
That's pretty harsh, considering this is their source of income.
ZOINKS!
giggles!
OH. okay. Easy. I would at least make it like it was before.
• Killers can’t hit you over vaults or pallets.
• If I gave killers instant downs I’d let survivors have instant heals ONLY for themselves not a downed survivor.
• I’d let the game run off the own players latency not the killers to make it fair.
• AND I’d make the killers actually use their power to get kills (like nurse.) <- that’s why you don’t come across many.. Like spirit, use her phasing to speed up to you.
• Hit boxes are ridiculous they’d be fixed. Like the huntresses hatchets the hit box is too much It’s her power, either practice or don’t play her.
Any Killer buffs to compensate? Or do you feel even optimal Survivors stand no chance at the moment?
If we’re their source of income why do they keep taking our stuff?! 😂 stop touching our stuff it’s getting ridiculous.
With everything else on your list I find it surprising you want power driven killer gameplay. I agree with you on that point, Nurse was a shining example of what a killer should and could be. Using her power in and out of chase and in unique ways.
I would not mind only 1 killer a year if it was an incredibly thorough and mechanically deep one. But the cooldown trend they keep shoving down on us... it feels so counter productive to be an m1 killer while you're on cooldown instead of embracing their power.
Just because it's your stuff doesn't mean it should stay like that.
What if the original Ebony Memento Mori was "my stuff"? Should i be able to keep it?
I’m on console. Not PC.
survivors on console stand no chance even before they talked about nerfing instant heals. we can’t 360, these killers run regression perks on healing AND gens like sloppy butcher and thanatophobia with pop goes the weasel AND have at least 1 tracking perk like BBQ ...surveillance....or nurses...
plus all they have to do is listen because survivors breathe so loud 😂 I was crouched in a corner and the killer legit ran in front of me with her back turned. Looked left then right. Then turned around and hit me like what?! 😂 I wasn’t injured or anything and they didn’t have on whispers or anything to know I was there.
They literally nerfed the best killer in the game. How is that not fair?
You call that a nerf? It’s really not look at the add ons. With the right perk build that is ATROCIOUS.
I am on console. Survivors CAN 360 on console. I'm at Rank 1 on Xbox and Killers have a very difficult time tracking it due to garbage sensitivity. Sloppy and Thana are bad perks. PGTW is really good, BBQ is good, Nurse's is good and Survelliance isn't great.
Survivors do not breathe very loud at all. Stridor makes it loud but it isn't a great perk. It sounds like you play at around Rank 10, judging from the fact you pointed out several very counterable perks and you tried to stealth.
Do you play survivor often?
Yet they are nerfed in the same patch in which Nurse gets nerfed and medkits are buffed. This is quite an overreaction. Survivors won't stop playing this game because of something like that.
Moris and keys will probably get hit at some point as well, as well as op killer addons like Prayer Beads or Iridiscent Head. It's better when these ridiculous things aren't in the game anymore.
Rank 1 on Survivor and Killer, sorry if that wasn't clear.
Yes, I do. Her power, while not by much, is noticably weaker, and so are her add-ons. Even the two range add-ons aren't as good as the original omegablink.
That is why the new ones gives endurance or 8 second over time heal.
Endurance allows you to take a hit if the killer is close which means its anti tunnel and doesn't hurt those who don't.
The 8s well if that can't heal you before a hit it was not a safe unhook and after 8s it's the same a full heal.
I personally have only used them once or twice since 2016 and never feel I needed them.
The problem isn't how they could be used but how they were. To be able to heal up instantly in a killer face or another especially when all four can do it really wasn't good for the game. It needed changed and players will adapt to these changes as they have with them all.
Yall... they can't fix everything at once. Calm down, play the game, and try and have fun. Insta Heals were so broken they could be used to pick people up as the Killer wiped there blade off. Like RIGHT in front of them.
I do find it funny that both Killers and Survivors think the Devs are against them. They aren't. They are FOR the GAME. Killers will get used to Nurse not having her own Tier as Survivors will get used to not having Instant heals. Life will go on, and hopefully we will enjoy this game.
There is no need for all the bickering or complaining. After all, don't you think they'd listen more to good feedback then whining?