Do the Devs even play Nurse?
This is a serious question, not a meme.
DO ANY of the Devs that play Killer Main Nurse? At all?
I personally do not play nurse, but it hurts hearing that one of the best (and MOST SKILL INTENSE) killers in the game is getting a nerf, because Survivors are mad they can't hack it?
Whats next? Is Hag going to have to dip her finger in the mud to replace traps? Will Trapper need to take a few seconds to apply oil to traps that have popped before rearming them? Will Hillybilly and Leatherface need to stop after each chainsaw use and pour some gas into them? Is Myers going to need to blink and rub his eyes for a little bit once he leaves stalk?
Comments
Lets go all the way with it
Maybe the Clown should suffer the negative effects of his own gas including the slow when striding through it? Maybe spirit after phasing and that initial swing, should have to stand still to put her dismembered bits back together? Ghostface maybe he has to squat and stand still once his power is fully charged again after use? Legion, well he does run a lot lets give him an even longer stun post frenzy, where he stands still for a solid 5 seconds looking directly down? What if the pig had to take awhile to readjust her wrist blade when she lunges? Wraith..well he clearly should have to tinker with his bell a bit after decloaking before he can recloak?
The plague should totally have to find something to drink after each vomitting to keep her fuel gauge full.
@not_Queen does actually.
If you don't play nurse I find it funny that you are accusing the devs of not playing nurse.
Not exactly convincing, for sure. Sounds like you are just playing bipartisan survivor/killer tribal politics.
To add to this, she also has streamed herself playing Nurse
Then I'd like to hear her opinion on this.
Is she for or against it? I want to see her streaming this new nurse, and doing JUST as well as she does currently to prove it isn't a total nerfbat.
Ya need to chill. It's not even in PTB yet.
people always pulling out the pitchforks early
I laughed at the most skill intense part.
Just wait for the ptb. No need to make a thousand posts about this before you can't even try it.
And survivors are always eager to tell Killers just to wait and see.
Yet mention a Survivor nerf? You guys just skip the forum and go straight to review bombing. *remembers the great survivor bombs when Pallets stopped being around every corner, and sucking survivors to safety*
I've only been playing this game since April not many survivor changes or nerfs between then
Of course people who do not play nurse will vote down this nurse update.
I used to be nurse main but then I find it boring to keep playing her at this pace, literately she's good to punish some hardcore survivors but at a time it's ridiculous for average survivors to play against her. Sometimes I have to let them farm BP before I can kill them (mostly when people DC against nurse).
I find this would be interesting to try out the new nurse with some new addon features.
Better than Killers telling Survivors to "Evolve and Adapt" every time.
Thank you.