legacy future killer shop
hello
it is possible to have in store the new killer in lecacy
it would be really synonymous on the part of the devs
thank you
hello
it is possible to have in store the new killer in lecacy
it would be really synonymous on the part of the devs
thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish the new Killers would have Legacy counterparts but sadly that won't happen.
I want a Legacy Doctor so bad.
the devs can do it in shop must demand that the world
Fixed.
I'm just saying that 90% of the legacy skins you see around are hacked -wich is... true.
if i can get my legacy Trapper blade back, i want it!!
I WANT MY LEGACY BACK!!!
If they decide to add legacy skins to the shop, you should only be able to buy them with devotion points or something
maybe not legacy, but something like that, an exclusive, hard to get cosmetic