Ultra Add-Ons for ALL

Its been awhile since this was announced, but I wanted to shine light on the matter. Most old killers are going to be getting the "standard" amount of Add ons, that being 4 commons, 5 uncommons, 5 rares, 4 very rares, and 2 ultras. That means the chain saw killers will eventually be getting add on rework, but I believe that doc is getting a add on rework after nurse. That isn't confirmed of course but just know a lot of cool things are coming eventually, Hype for bubba add on rework and billy add on rework

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I really hope they take my Award-Winning Chilli idea, I’m excited to see bubba get his add ons changed.

  • I want the memest add-on possible for one of Billy's Ultra Rare Add-Ons.

    Speed Unlimiter

    Ultra Rare Chainsaw Add-On

    • Tremendously increases the chainsaw's movement speed
    • Tremendously decreases the chainsaw's charge time
    • Tremendously decreases steering while using the chainsaw
    • Tremendously increases the chainsaw's cooldown
    • Tremendously increases the time penalty when bumping into objects
    • Tremendously increases the noise made by the Chainsaw.
    • Cannot cancel the chainsaw once it is fully charged until the Hillbilly either bumps into an object or hits a Survivor.
  • @TAG said:

    I want the memest add-on possible for one of Billy's Ultra Rare Add-Ons.

    Speed Unlimiter

    Ultra Rare Chainsaw Add-On

    • Tremendously increases the chainsaw's movement speed
    • Tremendously decreases the chainsaw's charge time
    • Tremendously decreases steering while using the chainsaw
    • Tremendously increases the chainsaw's cooldown
    • Tremendously increases the time penalty when bumping into objects
    • Tremendously increases the noise made by the Chainsaw.
    • Cannot cancel the chainsaw once it is fully charged until the Hillbilly either bumps into an object or hits a Survivor.

    Omg a rocket-powered-chainsaw-train!

  • @GrootDude said:

    I really hope they take my Award-Winning Chilli idea, I’m excited to see bubba get his add ons changed.

    What was your idea?

  • Making it a ultra-rare and removing his slowdown while charging his saw.