More lore! More cosmetics! Baby Claudette! Charms! More stuff!
yes it will give me more encouragement to play dbd
I've been hyped for it since it was announced
just the lore alone excites me
Im so ready!!! :D
@Elk said:More lore! More cosmetics! Baby Claudette! Charms! More stuff!
@Elk said:
Beebee Dweet
@AshleyWB said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93685/im-so-excited-for-the-archivesBeebee Dweet
@AshleyWB said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93685/im-so-excited-for-the-archives
Yes baby Dweet, hopefully baby everyone!
@Elk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743003#Comment_743003Yes baby Dweet, hopefully baby everyone!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743003#Comment_743003
Hopefully they don't reveal more Nea. I can barely stomach her as it is.
@AshleyWB said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743007#Comment_743007Hopefully they don't reveal more Nea. I can barely stomach her as it is.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743007#Comment_743007
I hope Nea gets revealed as the Entity
I'm stoked for them! ... I want Nea lore!!!!!
I don't even really know what they do and I'm excited. I just want more content:(
Whoever plays PC is so lucky to try this out! Have fun everyone!
I NEED Dwight lore! I'm so hyped I'm not going to be able to sleep! :D
Baby Claudette <3
Me too! We've have a lot of hints and hype for this thing, I hope it delivers. DBD needs a spark right about now, imo.
lore sounds stupid just use backstory
I'm also excited. I hope licensed characters also will have more lore stiories...
I'm just happy to
have more goals to complete besides Daily Rituals. ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes it will give me more encouragement to play dbd
I've been hyped for it since it was announced
just the lore alone excites me
Im so ready!!! :D
Beebee Dweet
Yes baby Dweet, hopefully baby everyone!
Hopefully they don't reveal more Nea. I can barely stomach her as it is.
I hope Nea gets revealed as the Entity
I'm stoked for them! ... I want Nea lore!!!!!
I don't even really know what they do and I'm excited. I just want more content:(
Whoever plays PC is so lucky to try this out! Have fun everyone!
I NEED Dwight lore! I'm so hyped I'm not going to be able to sleep! :D
Baby Claudette <3
Me too! We've have a lot of hints and hype for this thing, I hope it delivers. DBD needs a spark right about now, imo.
lore sounds stupid just use backstory
I'm also excited. I hope licensed characters also will have more lore stiories...
I'm just happy to
finally
have more goals to complete besides Daily Rituals. ๐