The devs should have checked those "OP" add-ons and it's cool that she have currently ultra rare add ons but they are not even worth of it. I mean, his very rare add ons now are better than her future ultra rare add ons.
Her blink add ons were the only things that needed to be nerfed. She probably could use some small buffs on console though. You almost never see her at high ranks on there.
Playing on PS4 against Nurses with no/crappy add-ons, there were many times I escaped without ever getting hit just by running in a straight line. They couldn't catch up. That was without a cool down. That was without me having a single exhaustion perk.
Nurse is screwed in a chase, now.
Also, if you use the 3-blink add-on and end up on Hawkins, you won't be blinking anywhere. That map is pretty much nothing but line-of-sight breakers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On console, she's already weaker than on PC. So I think she didn't need the nerf, but I'll have to see, I guess...
The devs should have checked those "OP" add-ons and it's cool that she have currently ultra rare add ons but they are not even worth of it. I mean, his very rare add ons now are better than her future ultra rare add ons.
No one knows at the moment, i think it'll be fine, relatively speaking, but we don't know how much it's taken away or what it's given.
Where is the “the nerf is fine” option?
I abstain.
As a nurse main these are fine, she was absolutely broken, and I play on ps4 where she's worse.
Her blink add ons were the only things that needed to be nerfed. She probably could use some small buffs on console though. You almost never see her at high ranks on there.
Playing on PS4 against Nurses with no/crappy add-ons, there were many times I escaped without ever getting hit just by running in a straight line. They couldn't catch up. That was without a cool down. That was without me having a single exhaustion perk.
Nurse is screwed in a chase, now.
Also, if you use the 3-blink add-on and end up on Hawkins, you won't be blinking anywhere. That map is pretty much nothing but line-of-sight breakers.