We should think about Spasmodic.

I am a Nurse main obvious by my pfp, so I've been saving loads of add ons for a year and now realize that some of these may be busted, I have loads of experience with Nurse but I think Spasmodic is the new 3 blink/Omega.

115% MS + Catatonic = your fatigue is 2 sec and you won't lose LOS because you're so fast. Who thought of this? That's a horrendous design and I know you need a hit first and it's 60 seconds but as Nurse, you're hitting people constantly so this will always be up. I genuinely see Spasmodic as being her new best add on or Ataxic + Catatonic (lmao) for a 1.75 fatigue. (But you have to recharge blinks)


We will see on ptb but seriously bhvr this add on may not be a good idea lol or the base kit change.

Comments

  • And yes I do know it disables blinking but you just got a hit on them and will be able to end the chase FAST after 2 second fatigue.

  • Spasmodic just seems pointless to me, it just makes nurse an M1 killer after using her power. Why?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Spasmodic just seems pointless to me, it just makes nurse an M1 killer after using her power. Why?

    An M1 killer with a longer blade wipe cooldown that you can't StBFL.

  • I'm confused. Where does Catatonic factor into this?

  • @TAG said:

    I'm confused. Where does Catatonic factor into this?

    It reduces your fatigue.

  • Do you think being a no-ability basic loopable M1 killer is good? Because that's pretty much what this add-on makes her; a worse Legion, a trapless Trapper.

    It might catch people off-guard the first time but after people catch on they just gonna loop her into eternity.