The only issue I have with the nurse change:
If she is gonna be less powerful, she should be easier to play...
nuff said.
We will see how she plays...
If she is gonna be less powerful, she should be easier to play...
nuff said.
We will see how she plays...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She is gonna be easier. Her blink indicator will be a common making it easier to learn her.
I don't know how they could make her easier to play console... unless they fixed the frame rate, fixed the sensitivity, and sent everyone a mouse and keyboard to use with their game... but hey, I'd support that initiative!