Fourth option) I'm going to wait to see gameplay before I make my final conclusion but at the minute she doesn't seem as bad as people are making her out to be.
Her base kit was fine... at least for console players.. she was already almost impossible to master and now they will make it even more impossible.. RIP.
Considering everyone ive played against, or watched stream, or played with all said they either didnt use addons since it messed with their muscle memory (myself included) or used 5blinks/omega blinks, i felt her base kit was still absolutely insane. This nerf tones it down to a much more manageable level, giving much more counterplay
i voted the wrong one.... i was gonna put the second option. Her base was nerfed too much imo the cooldown is just annoying, i'd rather they just make the fatigue slightly longer
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nurse was the only killer that needed a nerf imo.
Her few combo add-ons were the problem. Not her base power.
Fourth option) I'm going to wait to see gameplay before I make my final conclusion but at the minute she doesn't seem as bad as people are making her out to be.
Her base kit was fine... at least for console players.. she was already almost impossible to master and now they will make it even more impossible.. RIP.
I just dislike cooldown Powers.
I honestly don't know what to think about it. I'm stumped :/
will respond in a mome
she has been gutted and made trash
OK SO she should be easier to play as since she is gonna be weaker.
Considering everyone ive played against, or watched stream, or played with all said they either didnt use addons since it messed with their muscle memory (myself included) or used 5blinks/omega blinks, i felt her base kit was still absolutely insane. This nerf tones it down to a much more manageable level, giving much more counterplay
Your
i voted the wrong one.... i was gonna put the second option. Her base was nerfed too much imo the cooldown is just annoying, i'd rather they just make the fatigue slightly longer