For someone who enjoys skill based killers...

I am really looking forward to this change! :) not that Nurse did not require skill before but some of her addons...made it pretty easy.

Comments

  • I enjoy when they shake stuff up, too.

    Sometimes changes are good, sometimes they suck - It's all part of building a living game.

    Histrionics aside, I love this game T_T

  • @Raccoon said:

    I enjoy when they shake stuff up, too.

    Sometimes changes are good, sometimes they suck - It's all part of building a living game.

    Histrionics aside, I love this game T_T

    Me too my friend...me too.

  • She required skill, not much but you had to learn until you got a feel of how blink worked.

    I'm talking base kit obviously, everything else was busted unless you decided to hinder yourself an play 1 blink nurse.

  • It gets rather tiresome to see all of the same talking points day in and day out - At the very least, this will flood the board with "OMG NURSE IS DEAD" or "NEW NURSE IS AWESOME" posts instead of DS/NOED/Camping/Tunneling threads (all of which suck to be on the receiving side of, but have counter-play).

  • @Plu said:

    She required skill, not much but you had to learn until you got a feel of how blink worked.

    I'm talking base kit obviously, everything else was busted unless you decided to hinder yourself an play 1 blink nurse.

    I agree. I pretty much mean her addons lol

  • The devs just had to adjust/remove some of her add-ons (Omega-Blink, additional blinks).

    It was absolutely not necessary to touch her base-kit.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    The devs just had to adjust/remove some of her add-ons (Omega-Blink, additional blinks).

    It was absolutely not necessary to touch her base-kit.

    Lets give it a chance at least. Trust me I understand...when they changed Freddy I was scared. But now? Omg....I love him! They did such an amazing job and I now do very well with him up in the red ranks now.

  • @Slaughterhouse3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/741858#Comment_741858

    Lets give it a chance at least. Trust me I understand...when they changed Freddy I was scared. But now? Omg....I love him! They did such an amazing job and I now do very well with him up in the red ranks now.

    I'm very pessimistic but we'll see in a couple of hours when the PTB goes live.

    (Freddy is not a good example since he was super weak and it was clear that he needed a buff and it couldn't really get worse for him.)

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/741886#Comment_741886

    I'm very pessimistic but we'll see in a couple of hours when the PTB goes live.

    (Freddy is not a good example since he was super weak and it was clear that he needed a buff and it couldn't really get worse for him.)

    I do agree with that lol I am basically using the example because expectations were not that high for me. He is very viable now. I dont count optimal SWF squads with anything lol but yes...fingers crossed!