mark hoffman skin for the pig
do you think it could work or the devs would do it?
i think hoffman is a better killer than amanda young, after all he killed the most people in the series, was the only one to actually kill someone with a reverse bear trap, and had a better pig outfit, also the ultra rare addon "amandas letter" was made by him
hoffman and amanda are the 2 only saw killers that could fit in the game, i think it would be great to have hoffman in if the devs could ever make cosmetics for the pig
Comments
I main pig as my killer and I probably wouldn't like it, I like the idea of it being Amanda and usually the cosmetics are just re-skins over top of the original model, to make him they'd have to create a whole new "character" in a way. But I am sure people who liked him in the movies would want it for sure!
that reminds me that amanda could of been a survivor
I LOVE the bear trap idea.
You could say any Amanda themed cosmetic and I would buy it instantly.
At this point. I'll take glitchy hair lol.
Hoffman isn't the pig, Amanda Young is the pig....end of discussion!
hoffman killed a ton of people without using a trap and he killed alot more people than amanda both traps and no traps
a chapter with hoffman killer and jill would of been pretty good imo
also we dont even know if hoffman is dead or not that might be a reason why he wasnt added
he is most likely dead but there might be a chance he somehow escaped the bathroom
also its Johns fault she died she tried to test hoffman because of johns last will she knew he would get pissed and kill her so she made it inescapable but hoffman escaped
i already watched the saw movies except jigsaw and saw 2 and I already know what you mean and what happened to Hoffman and why that happened
also I think I remember hearing that one of the ways to get into the entity world you have to be alone in a isolated place or something so him in a pitch black bathroom would of worked swell