No Mither Buff

starts the match in dying state

Comments

  • Well at least you can recover.

  • Just give it a built in Iron Will. That's all we want...

  • @ItsDaEmuDood said:
    Just give it a built in Iron Will. That's all we want...

    All I want is not telling the Killer from the start of the match to tunnel you.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @ItsDaEmuDood said:
    Just give it a built in Iron Will. That's all we want...

    All I want is not telling the Killer from the start of the match to tunnel you.

    Also a good quality of life change that is LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT GETS YOU TUNNELED AT THE START.

  • I know this is a joke, but it would be super interesting if you think about it. Unless the killer has Deerstalker it would be really hard to find you, you could totally just crawl somewhere like a Navy SEAL.

    LOL

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    I know this is a joke, but it would be super interesting if you think about it. Unless the killer has Deerstalker it would be really hard to find you, you could totally just crawl somewhere like a Navy SEAL.

    LOL

    I just think that would be hilarious if a killer started the match and everyone was in the dying state.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @ItsDaEmuDood said:
    Just give it a built in Iron Will. That's all we want...

    All I want is not telling the Killer from the start of the match to tunnel you.

    I feel like you guys can't take a joke and it makes you feel wounded all the time.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @ItsDaEmuDood said:
    Just give it a built in Iron Will. That's all we want...

    All I want is not telling the Killer from the start of the match to tunnel you.

    I feel like you guys can't take a joke and it makes you feel wounded all the time.

    The first post beneath the OP is literally me making a joke like—

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @akbays35 said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @ItsDaEmuDood said:
    Just give it a built in Iron Will. That's all we want...

    All I want is not telling the Killer from the start of the match to tunnel you.

    I feel like you guys can't take a joke and it makes you feel wounded all the time.

    The first post beneath the OP is literally me making a joke like—

    I would count actually running the perk enough, because No Mither itself is a joke already. Like, they had a good "hard mode" in mind, but they stopped putting in effort when they only reduced sounds by 50%.

  • @akbays35 said:
    starts the match in dying state

    Only problem is once the perk change goes live something isn't going to work as intended and even people not running the perk might be affected. :p