Hey, I don't remember giving someone permission to take photos of me.
UWU
That image just reminds me of the Monsters Inc theme over actual monsters video.
https://youtu.be/j822D1lI0ok
this is SO literally ME
@Commander_Fluffles said:That image just reminds me of the Monsters Inc theme over actual monsters video.https://youtu.be/j822D1lI0ok
@Commander_Fluffles said:
Oh god, I remember first seeing this cause my friend at school was like "Hey Shad03, wanna see something cool?"
I was a poor fool.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/744016#Comment_744016OWO
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/744016#Comment_744016
OWO
If either of you don't stop, I might gouge my eyes.
Damn boi he thicc! That's a thicc boi!
@Shad03 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/744282#Comment_744282Oh god, I remember first seeing this cause my friend at school was like "Hey Shad03, wanna see something cool?"I was a poor fool.
@Shad03 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/744282#Comment_744282
I II II I_
Shad03? What is it? WHat is it???
@OMagic_ManO said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/744782#Comment_744782I II II I_Shad03? What is it? WHat is it???
@OMagic_ManO said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/744782#Comment_744782
Trust me my friend, you don't wanna know
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, I don't remember giving someone permission to take photos of me.
UWU
That image just reminds me of the Monsters Inc theme over actual monsters video.
https://youtu.be/j822D1lI0ok
this is SO literally ME
Oh god, I remember first seeing this cause my friend at school was like "Hey Shad03, wanna see something cool?"
I was a poor fool.
If either of you don't stop, I might gouge my eyes.
Damn boi he thicc! That's a thicc boi!
I II II I_
Shad03? What is it? WHat is it???
Trust me my friend, you don't wanna know