Need some Survivor advice

I don't get to play Survivor a whole lot, so I could use some tips.

I know to instantly DC if the Killer is a Spirit. Anything else I should know?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    I don't get to play Survivor a whole lot, so I could use some tips.

    I know to instantly DC if the Killer is a Spirit. Anything else I should know?

    Why DC against the Spirit? Just die on hook man it’s not worth it. Plus you get BPs and not reported

    So anyways, on the tips part; learn where and when to vault. That’s your best way to survive 100%

    If you suck at doing gens with ruin on just gentap but it takes longer

    If the killer doesn’t see you for sure, don’t run, not even a little bit they will see your scratch marks

    If you go against killers that are often camping you or your teammates (especially in lower ranks) bring borrowed time or decisive strike

    Try out some fun perk builds maybe you can pull some cool things off!

    To counter BBQ go inside of a locker as soon as your teammate gets downed, wait for them to get hooked and as soon as the little image of them goes away you’re safe to go outside

    If the killer is not around you where they can hit you during a chase (red light on your back) do not waste a pallet unless you’re injured but still not the best idea

    Lithe or balanced landing are one of the best exhaustion perks in my opinion

    Just a few tips I wanted to share!! Have fun!!

    (Edit: fixed something)

  • Windows of opportunity from kate is a pretty good teaching perk. Lets you see pallets and vault points until you become accustomed to map layouts

  • Stop taking this post seriously, is obviously a Killer trash talking survivors.

  • Yes, a very simple one.

    Keep maining killer and then cry on the forums that we survivors are too OP. It's entertaining.

  • I just got this important tip from a rank 2 survivor. If you're on the hook and there's only one other survivor, #########. You don't deserve to be rescued and they deserve the hatch.

  • Damn, I laughed.

    Just in case you are serious, the biggest thing with survivor is looking behind you when you run.

  • @burntFuse said:

    I just got this important tip from a rank 2 survivor. If you're on the hook and there's only one other survivor, #########. You don't deserve to be rescued and they deserve the hatch.

    I don’t save if the killer is proxy camping, sometimes saving someone will lead both of you to die.

  • Get iron will ASAP, this perk has saved my life a lot.