A nerf for a nerf

If you could nerf 1 thing about survivors and 1 thing about killers, what would it be?

The condition being they must be equal in the importance they hold to survivors/killers

Comments

  • I think it might be kinda hard comparing "importance". If I was to say Adrenaline was of equal importance as NOED, you'd have ppl who agree and ppl who strongly disagree.

  • I would add a 5 second blocker for recently downed survivors to threshold that they must cross to win the game. Thus ending the "na na Boo boo" game that's played and also have 2 hooks spawn every game in the exit gate space.

    Or

    Give all survivors a total amount of damage they can receive before becoming broken for the remainder of the round.

    To nerf killers, let's go with all one hit down add-ons and abilities give the survivor a mega speed boost for 3 seconds and a bleed out timer of a minute that would take 20 seconds to mend. (numbers could always be tweaked)

  • @Frosty said:

    I would add a 5 second blocker for recently downed survivors to threshold that they must cross to win the game. Thus ending the "na na Boo boo" game that's played and also have 2 hooks spawn every game in the exit gate space.

    Or

    Give all survivors a total amount of damage they can receive before becoming broken for the remainder of the round.

    To nerf killers, let's go with all one hit down add-ons and abilities give the survivor a mega speed boost for 3 seconds and a bleed out timer of a minute that would take 20 seconds to mend. (numbers could always be tweaked)

    So Bubba's chainsaw gives deepwounds instead of being an instadown?

  • Id break all survivors legs so they couldn't run.

    Id dull all killer weapons so it took 3 hits to down, just to read all the post game salt.

  • Remove outside comms from survivors

    Remove survivor portrait status bar from killer.


    Also, remove claudette and remove nurse

  • @LordGlint said:

    I think it might be kinda hard comparing "importance". If I was to say Adrenaline was of equal importance as NOED, you'd have ppl who agree and ppl who strongly disagree.

    Well thats an un-origonal suggestion, but how exactly would you nerf them?

    @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/740094#Comment_740094

    So Bubba's chainsaw gives deepwounds instead of being an instadown?

    Yes, that's what I was getting at. Would I be thrilled about it no, but I would love to have either or the survivor nerfs I mentioned implemented. Gotta be willing to give if you're wanting to take.

  • @Frosty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/740083#Comment_740083

    Well thats an un-origonal suggestion, but how exactly would you nerf them?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/740114#Comment_740114

    Yes, that's what I was getting at. Would I be thrilled about it no, but I would love to have either or the survivor nerfs I mentioned implemented. Gotta be willing to give if you're wanting to take.

    That would just cause ppl to not play Bubba. Why play him if hes just gonna be a Legion who cant vault fast or sprint and requires you to charge it up.

  • The longer a survivor runs, the louder they pant and gasp, and the longer it takes to quiet down.

    The longer a killer chases a survivor, the quicker the scratch marks fade.

    I think these are relatively equal nerfs which change the escape/hide dynamic after a chase to make things more fun. It increases the tension and desperation of both players.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/740177#Comment_740177

    That would just cause ppl to not play Bubba. Why play him if hes just gonna be a Legion who cant vault fast or sprint and requires you to charge it up.

    Well he still would have wildly fast mobility, and it is still a one hit down, you just have to apply a bit of pressure via chase after hit to reap the rewards. To make it fair a insta down would still happen if the hit was landed on an already injured survivor.

  • Delete Claudette then delete Nurse. The most powerful character for both sides are now gone.

  • Instant Heals and Prayer Beads.

  • @Auron471 said:

    Delete Claudette then delete Nurse. The most powerful character for both sides are now gone.

    There are still Adam and Spirit :p