To my fellow survivor mains...
Why dont you teabag me at the start of the trial. Im just trying to say hello.
No teabag greeting = Farmed
kidding lol.
Tagged:
Trusted
Why dont you teabag me at the start of the trial. Im just trying to say hello.
No teabag greeting = Farmed
kidding lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
insanity
It's like a gentleman's greeting of "It's a pleasure to meet you, how are you in this fine evening?" If you don't it's like a slap to the face with a white glove, very disrespectful.
A head nod shall suffice for me.
I usually think "Oh so it's like that, huh?"
Don't expect me to flashlight save you if you don't t bag with me >:/
If I'm playing Myers and its Laurie I let her go
You expect us to walk pass each other and do nothing? What kind of psychopath are you?
Thats not how it works. D:
Greeted by a Survivor who teabags to say hi while I'm on a gen.
Me: Teabags back except I get a skill check as I got off the gen.
Gen blows, other survivor runs away.
I t-bag to greet myself to everyone
Survivors, totems, the killer
Killer does not like my greeting though :\