^
But you have a billy picture (I'm confused)
i agree. i feel like i hardly get anything as survivor, even when i do well
I'm a killer main and I support this message.
Looting chests should be survival
I do feel slightly bad during the matches where i steam roll because of something and the results screen shows everyone at 10k. But only slightly.
I mean, I never play survivor, but if they need some more BP I'm down with it.
How about we all get more bloodpoints?
2x should be default 3x can be the event
@camgaming_dbd said:But you have a billy picture (I'm confused)
@camgaming_dbd said:
I play both sides and i like billy
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But you have a billy picture (I'm confused)
i agree. i feel like i hardly get anything as survivor, even when i do well
I'm a killer main and I support this message.
Looting chests should be survival
I do feel slightly bad during the matches where i steam roll because of something and the results screen shows everyone at 10k. But only slightly.
I mean, I never play survivor, but if they need some more BP I'm down with it.
How about we all get more bloodpoints?
2x should be default 3x can be the event
I play both sides and i like billy