From the banner I would say its going to be a continuation of the hallowed blight from last year , I would expect about the same time and dates as the one last year as well .
The banner shows 4 killers and one survivor that I noticed , but you do see the pustules from hallowed blight , so I would assume its working the same . I do hope they give us the same ability to collect all serums on survivor or killer like last year .
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im excited too, but it probably wont be until later in the month, since they're gonna be doing the nurse rework PTB and such....
My best guess is the 15th-19th but other than that it will be...
Soon ™
Probably October 18th - November 1st if it follows the same pattern as last year.
I am excited too!
Oct 18 to Nov 2 is the date line if we think of the previous Halloween event. That being said i wouldnt be shocked if it starts on the 13th.
Thanks for spoiling what month it is, I was having a great September. Downvote.
From the banner I would say its going to be a continuation of the hallowed blight from last year , I would expect about the same time and dates as the one last year as well .
The banner shows 4 killers and one survivor that I noticed , but you do see the pustules from hallowed blight , so I would assume its working the same . I do hope they give us the same ability to collect all serums on survivor or killer like last year .
I think they're gonna pump out lore bit by bit and the next chapter will be Vigo related or something.
Gib clown and spirit hallowed skins.
(Only good killer ones tbh. Dont @ me)
@ItsYourBoyGuzma ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ