Is there going to be a PTB for the mid chapter patch?

And if there is one would it be before or after the Halloween event? I know there aren’t even official dates for anything yet, but I’m guessing the event will last at least half of October which means we would have to get the PTB in the first half of the month, or wait until November since it wouldn’t make sense to run a PTB during an event. What you guys think?

Comments

  • Yes. A PTB was confirmed by Peanits.

    If the rumors are correct the event and ptb will probably happen simultaneously with the event starting first.

    The Halloween stuff is already leaked and in the files. Leaksbydaylight people are saying October 10th to November 1st.

    Peanits said we would learn more about Archives this week a big part of mid chapter. Reveals like this usually lead into ptb the next week.

    So here are my thoughts if the leaks are correct.

    Huge IF by the way.

    Event October 10th>PTB 15th>Mid Chapter 29th as the event is about to end.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Yes. A PTB was confirmed by Peanits.

    If the rumors are correct the event and ptb will probably happen simultaneously with the event starting first.

    The Halloween stuff is already leaked and in the files. Leaksbydaylight people are saying October 10th to November 1st.

    Peanits said we would learn more about Archives this week a big part of mid chapter. Reveals like this usually lead into ptb the next week.

    So here are my thoughts if the leaks are correct.

    Huge IF by the way.

    Event October 10th>PTB 15th>Mid Chapter 29th as the event is about to end.

    Yay I figured there most likely would be one but it’s nice to have confirmation.

    Question though... would they run a PTB during an event? I always thought the devs avoided this since most people wouldn’t participate in the PTB with an active event going on.

  • hopefully I wanna get a pre view of everything cries in xbox player

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    hopefully I wanna get a pre view of everything cries in xbox player

    As a PS4 player... I know the pain. But I still want to to see it at least lol

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737956#Comment_737956

    Yay I figured there most likely would be one but it’s nice to have confirmation.

    Question though... would they run a PTB during an event? I always thought the devs avoided this since most people wouldn’t participate in the PTB with an active event going on.

    Only reason i can think of is if they don't everything will be messed up schedule wise.

    Putting mid chapter ptb in November means mid november at best it'll release.

    Thats not much time to have chapter 14 out and winter solstice if they do it again.

    They'll use the extra week added to the event this year (compared to last year) as an excuse to do both simultaneously.

    Again all speculative and relying on leaks being correct. Don't yell at me people.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737971#Comment_737971

    Only reason i can think of is if they don't everything will be messed up schedule wise.

    Putting mid chapter ptb in November means mid november at best it'll release.

    Thats not much time to have chapter 14 out and winter solstice if they do it again.

    They'll use the extra week added to the event as an excuse to do both simultaneously.

    Again all speculative and relying on leaks being correct. Don't yell at me people.

    Yeah I think this event kinda crams their schedule a little. Maybe it’s possible we get the PTB next week, and then the week after that is when the event starts? Idk I’m just super excited and impatient lol.

  • @PrincessPoop said:

    And if there is one would it be before or after the Halloween event? I know there aren’t even official dates for anything yet, but I’m guessing the event will last at least half of October which means we would have to get the PTB in the first half of the month, or wait until November since it wouldn’t make sense to run a PTB during an event. What you guys think?

    Yes, there is always a PTB for Chapters and Mid Chapters.