Is Spirit fine/balanced?

Personally, I think she is. She is a difficult killer to juke and loop, but it is entirely possible. She isn't like Nurse (Nurse completely bypasses core gameplay mechanics).

Comments

  • Swap the rarities of Father's Glasses and Prayer Beads, and we're good.

  • @Awakey said:

    Swap the rarities of Father's Glasses and Prayer Beads, and we're good.

    Is that enough, do you think?

  • Yeah I love the Spirit but the Prayer Beads need to be Ultra Rare addons instead of Rare to really balance her out.

  • Spirit is strong but not OP and in DbD where killer is supposed to be the power role this is fine. I wouldnt mind the swapping of the rarity although i am not sure if this would help much (it definitely wont stop complaints)

  • I think she is fine, but maybe remove the collision while phasing, sometimes I just bump in to someone I wasn't aware of. And rework Prayer Beads, this addon is bs.

  • @Quol said:

    Spirit is strong but not OP and in DbD where killer is supposed to be the power role this is fine. I wouldnt mind the swapping of the rarity although i am not sure if this would help much (it definitely wont stop complaints)

    People will still complain (such as those who complain about Iridescent Hatchet), but experiencing it in-game would drop drastically and make it feel alright to play against every 1 in 100 Spirit matches.

  • I get no information when The Spirit bumps into me when I'm walking or crouching (or running if we're both running in the same direction) until I'm hit. I think that needs to go. I'm honestly okay with Prayer Beads as they are (I would like the rarity to be Ultra Rare, however).

    I would prefer for The Spirit to travel in a world where survivors leave husks (in the position when The Spirit began phase walking) that have collision and for the real survivors to have no collision with The Spirit in phase walk (much like pre-Megabuff Freddy).

  • We should be a lot more focused on buffing the weaker killers than worrying about the higher ones.

    Imo Spirit is the most balanced killer in the game and the level they should be aiming all killers for.