Do you guys have any funny moments with the community?
This is the kind of chat I love to see. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Didn't blur his name as this isn't name shaming, bloody hilarious tho
@Hoodied said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/147/QBH0SIHDM96Q.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/770/5KR0J5ICLHKF.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/I588UUIHYIJI.pngDidn't blur his name as this isn't name shaming, bloody hilarious tho
@Hoodied said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/147/QBH0SIHDM96Q.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/770/5KR0J5ICLHKF.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/399/I588UUIHYIJI.png
I know who that is. :P
—
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737224#Comment_737224I know who that is. :P
@GrootDude said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737224#Comment_737224
Really?
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737389#Comment_737389Really?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737389#Comment_737389
I’ve played swf with him back when I had dbd on both Xbox and PS4.
Hey!
I know that guy!
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737224#Comment_737224Hey!I know that guy!
@Awakey said:
You too?
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737871#Comment_737871You too?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737871#Comment_737871
On Xbox right?
@Awakey said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737887#Comment_737887On Xbox right?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/737887#Comment_737887
Yup
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/738651#Comment_738651Yup
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/738651#Comment_738651
Played with him a couple of times. He's on my friends list, but otherwise we haven't talked in a while.
@Boosted_Dwight
@Dwight_Fairfield
FIGHT!
@Awakey said:@Boosted_Dwight @Dwight_Fairfield FIGHT!
Hides in locker*
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the kind of chat I love to see. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Didn't blur his name as this isn't name shaming, bloody hilarious tho
I know who that is. :P
—
Really?
I’ve played swf with him back when I had dbd on both Xbox and PS4.
Hey!
I know that guy!
You too?
On Xbox right?
Yup
Played with him a couple of times. He's on my friends list, but otherwise we haven't talked in a while.
@Boosted_Dwight
@Dwight_Fairfield
FIGHT!
Hides in locker*