The most stupid DS stun

Feng dropped pallet.

I downed Feng near to pallet.

I wanted to break pallet for the first bcs she had DS (I AM NOT TUNNELER).

Instead of breaking the pallet I picked up Feng.

Feng DSed my ass and started tea bagging.

I am salty.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I can tell you're quite heated right now, but don't worry, we all get upset at one point.


    Just take a break, do something else to cool off โ€” maybe play Minecraft? I play Minecraft when I'm upset because it is a soothing game! :)

  • @NMCKE said:

    I can tell you're quite heated right now, but don't worry, we all get upset at one point.

    Just take a break, do something else to cool off โ€” maybe play Minecraft? I play Minecraft when I'm upset because it is a soothing game! :)

    I am a nervous one, I am sorry)

    Thank you for warm words))

  • It kinda sucks having everything bound to the same few keys, yeah.

    Killers have it especially rough, because it means a lot of killers have no choice but to move awkwardly to pick people up or perform interactions - because one will supercede the other, with little rhyme or reason.

  • You might have been CJ Tech-ed, if you're facing a goods swf team you need to take all the precautions.

  • @NMCKE said:

    I can tell you're quite heated right now, but don't worry, we all get upset at one point.

    Just take a break, do something else to cool off โ€” maybe play Minecraft? I play Minecraft when I'm upset because it is a soothing game! :)

    then i die and lose all my diamonds :<

  • I remember when those 1st time I play Killer, a down survivor lay next to a window, made me vault window 3 times.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I remember when those 1st time I play Killer, a down survivor lay next to a window, made me vault window 3 times.

    Just look away from the window. The survivor can't make you vault.

  • I play creative mode or put keep inventory on. :P