Okay, Silly question, but I don't understand.
So, why does a Killer have to channel a kick to regress a generator but a survivor can just boop it with one fingertip and stop the regressing? I'm not trying to start a war or anything, so everyone keep it civil, but I don't understand this.
Comments
to be honest I don't know but I guess thats just how the repair system works
Yeah... it really doesn't make alot of sense to me. I go through alot of games not kicking a single gen cause I feel too pressured to "waste" the time. The only time I do it is if i know for a fact no one can just come right over when I leave and stop it.
anyone else?
I really and honestly don't understand it at all. What blessing do they have that they can do that?
The killers must invest time to regress the generator. So you must be sure you have the time.
Survivors tapping to stop it is bs.
Try equiping surge, it's the "free gen kick" perk
Yeah it works well on some builds, but that doesn't fix the issue. They will just boop it again.
because the devs didnt think about the possible fact that a survivor could just onetap the gen midchase to stop it from regressing.
at least thats what i believe why that could hve happened...
they probaply just didnt quite think it through and it'd be a lot of work to add now, so they are focussing on other things first.
You shouldn't kick a gen with a survivor around in the first place(unless you have pop).
And surge has an 8% regressing. So you have that at least
This is why pop goes the weasel is a wonderful perk to me. But of course you have to hook a survivor to activate it so its very situational.
Oh yeah, with higher mobility that's nice. I just don't get why they don't have to like... channel a repair thing to stop the regressing. I've had survivors stop gens in my face alot.
A. Videogame logic
B. Needs a redo.
Smack'em. Smack'em good so they learn their lesson.
I do. I just M1 them as Legion. Normally works.
I agree with both!
Because in order for the devs to notice a Killer problem, it needs a decent sized uproar most of the time.
Kicking honestly feels pointless without Pop.
But Pop can also be annoying to use and has to be unlocked.
It would seem to me that the kick itself should do enough damage so that tapping it without committing to it would be a gamble. IE, maybe he commits to the chase and you lead him away, saving the gen... or maybe you pausing the regression just makes him go back and kick it again, doing even more damage.
Obviously not full Pop damage, but enough to make it so at least two can play at that game.
Honestly this is a good idea. I don't get why I have to kick this gen twice and survivors can just insta heal it with no down side.
I mean, I hate to say it, but you right. (*cries in Legion Main*)
So basically, no one knows or understands why this is a thing?
Well, I do hope the devs do something about it.
Badly designed system, i hope they'll fix it soon.