If you buy legion, it comes with Frank and also Julie correct? When you prestige can you prestige both of those? Or only one?
Yes, it automatically comes with frank and Julie. But I love Susie as a character and a lot of people love Joey so I just think that they should get there own piece of bloody clothing when you prestige.
Yes, it automatically comes with frank and Julie. But I love Susie as a character and a lot of people love Joey so I just think that they should get there own piece of bloody clothing when you prestige.
Well maybe not their weapons, but outfits and masks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree that they should do that but they'll loss money since your pretty much getting joey and susie for free if you prestige
If you buy legion, it comes with Frank and also Julie correct? When you prestige can you prestige both of those? Or only one?
Yes, it automatically comes with frank and Julie. But I love Susie as a character and a lot of people love Joey so I just think that they should get there own piece of bloody clothing when you prestige.
Well maybe not their weapons, but outfits and masks.
you should only if you bought the Joey cosmetics and/or the Susie cosmetics