Devs, you guys should make a real life version of the howling grounds jacket for David
Please, I love the design of the jacket and I would love to wear it
Please, I love the design of the jacket and I would love to wear it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they should make a lot of merch. i'd love a Legion mask.
Would buy, nuff said
That sell pretty well imo
Would definitely buy one if I wasn't so broke :P
@Peanits What is your thoughts on this?
A wise man once said: I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
For real though, if you guys want it, it's totally possible. We've been turning a lot of the in-game cosmetics into actual clothing that you can wear on your actual human body. If there's enough demand for it, I'm sure we could figure something out.
We need more people then, COME ON PEOPLE!
Wait... Human body!?
LMAO
Do you realize how expensive they'll make it? Lmao
Yeah, and?
I really want a male version of the Phoenix shirt
While I’m sad that I cant get the jacket in-game due to it being a timed exclusive, I think getting one in real life would more than make up for it. Gimme that Untamed Donkey Jacket!!
On top of that, they can make masks for killers who wear them. Do you know how much money they are sleeping on by not making Trapper masks, Legion masks, Huntress masks, or even Plague's headdress?