So... Chucky?
Did anyone else notice this post on the SubReddit?
Posted in r/deadbydaylight by u/NutterButter553 • 718 points and 34 comments
This was at the DBD Booth at NYCC.
Someone in the comments points out that yellow box in the background is a Chucky box.
--
I might be behind on this story already...
But if not...
Interesting...
Comments
Box says FYE Exclusive on the side which is a store.
Also, I'd love to hear your explanation of how Chucky would physically pick up a survivor and put them on the hook. :D
Yeah it is a box of cereal. Based on the front of it.
@Rydog maybe it is a more of a older burned out lazy fat ass Chucky that was living in a garbage dump.
I can’t wait for the thread “BHVR started following *insert Chucky rights owners*” 😂
seriously tho, that is interesting. I would love to see Chucky in this game. Understandably they would have to create new tech for a smaller character but needless to say it would be awesome.
Maybe they were just beside FYE then, and it got into the picture.
Remind me of Meg
How ridiculous would it be for a child's doll to be running around? He would have to be Freddy sized (so, still childlike, but bigger) or a full-size giant replica of himself.
he would have a stool next to all the hooks......
Although this game is the smash bros of murderers, I dont want chucky. Would be too silly
This isnt IDV, killers are first person...
Chucky would be worse than permacrouch pig...
Lol walking through the tall grass as chucky, not able to see anything. RIP
Voodoo possesses the survivor and forces them to hook themselves.
Obviously his FoV would be different than other killers.
Dunno why people keep thinking he would work like every other killer lol
Which when you think about it, is a good thing because we need killers that feel different.
If the devs were willing to make the demogorgon work in the game. Making a new rig/body structure for it, then I think they would and could do the same for chucky if they really want him.
@SpacingLlamas I agree.
I think they could get really creative with him and his kit.
If they figured out how to make Chucky work in this game that'll be great.
first everyone including that famous dbd youtuber suggested Pennywise and now we're back to chucky territory. I'll throw my prediction in too: Pinhead
This has controversy written all over it