Should killers have their own chase theme?
I mean i would play much more just to hear their theme songs
In this forum i've found a couple of theme songs (you probably already listened to them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRLW4ZS4Jk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONVJnkbAm0I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjdZ503idzE
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I don't see how hard it would be when the community makes the music for them. TheHe spirit music would be amazing.
Killer's having their own music would make the game much more interesting
And it would buff solo survivors bringing them a step closer to SWF
Yes, yes, and yes.
From what I remember, even the devs have stated that they want the terror radius to give the survivors information on which killer they're playing against.
Omg 100% of people voted Yes. I really hope these ideas will go through
I don't see any reason why killers should not have an unique terroradius/chase music. The advantage of survivors hearing the terrorradius without knowing the killer at the start of the match is rather negligible, especially with SWF voicecomms in mind. It would actually slightly buff solo survivor, who desperaly need it anyway.
1 person would like to disagree XD
Ouch. I clicked no by mistake. I am ok with own chase themes.
I like the sound as it is. Whatever i have heared so far, nothing is better then what we already have.
I think that Legion chase music you listed really matches the intensity of being chased by a rabid, knife-wielding teenager.
The Spirit one also really catches the ambiance of what it would be like to be chased by a Japanese killer with a samurai sword.
Should? No.
Neat if they can, but no "should".