I flat out have the killer, I don't plan on clicking on a new one since it'll probably lock me out of it... I'm level 2 right now and can put addons on him.
@AVoraciousLatias I found a similar glitch back when the 2 killer glitch was working, like a month or two ago. What you did was do the glitch to get into a killers lobby as a killer so there are two killers but you are the one that is taking a survivor spot. Then you offer a splinter, any was fine so the killer that was the host got affected by that splinter, lol, and had no idea what was happening but after the game finished, you had access to all locked killers so yea that was pretty cool and you had it all day until you closed the app.
I found that this does indeed work with other splinters.
So what happens? You use a shard as an offering (I used no other addons, perks were filled). When the match loads (I was Cannibal), you'll find that you're still your original killer. By quitting the match, it'll mistakingly change you to the sharded killer. This lets you pretty much play as if you own the killer, though quitting the game or changing killers will prevent you from clicking to play as them. I've tested it 3 times, twice as Nightmare and once as Pig, it worked all 3 times.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting...
Those are "why not try the dlc?" Items
They are normal. Don't worry
I don't think it lets you do this though, it's a one time offering.
But he can get into Freddy’s bloodweb and set a perk. He shouldn’t be able to do that... the offering doesn’t come into effect until the match starts
I flat out have the killer, I don't plan on clicking on a new one since it'll probably lock me out of it... I'm level 2 right now and can put addons on him.
You have glitched and bended the system to your will
Now I'm trying Dream Pallets for the first time.
@AVoraciousLatias I found a similar glitch back when the 2 killer glitch was working, like a month or two ago. What you did was do the glitch to get into a killers lobby as a killer so there are two killers but you are the one that is taking a survivor spot. Then you offer a splinter, any was fine so the killer that was the host got affected by that splinter, lol, and had no idea what was happening but after the game finished, you had access to all locked killers so yea that was pretty cool and you had it all day until you closed the app.
Well enjoy Freddy till they fix that lmao
I got some video footage of this happening if anyone wants it.
I found that this does indeed work with other splinters.
So what happens? You use a shard as an offering (I used no other addons, perks were filled). When the match loads (I was Cannibal), you'll find that you're still your original killer. By quitting the match, it'll mistakingly change you to the sharded killer. This lets you pretty much play as if you own the killer, though quitting the game or changing killers will prevent you from clicking to play as them. I've tested it 3 times, twice as Nightmare and once as Pig, it worked all 3 times.