You know you want it! ;D
Yes plz, more shirtless guys plz, thank you
And pant less David king while we’re at it.
Shirtless Jake or riot >:v
@PrincessPoop said:And pant less David king while we’re at it.
@PrincessPoop said:
Lol why stop there, let's just give all the characters nude cosmetics. It's an 18+ game after all.
I hope they take this feedback to the art team!
@Fibijean said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/730583#Comment_730583Lol why stop there, let's just give all the characters nude cosmetics. It's an 18+ game after all.
@Fibijean said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/730583#Comment_730583
@Boosted_Dwight said:Shirtless Jake or riot >:v
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Yes plz, add IT DEVS
Why nobody asks for bikini female survivors. I would really like a bikini Claudette or Kate or even thicc Jane
I just want him smothered in dirt and full nude.
We also need shirtless 🅱️ILL
Maybe it would finally be a good Jake cosmetic
@Todgeweiht said:We also need shirtless 🅱️ILL
@Todgeweiht said:
Why?... he's already smokin hot
@AshleyWB said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731216#Comment_731216Why?... he's already smokin hot
@AshleyWB said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731216#Comment_731216
No.
@OP, I don't want to see that.
If we can also get shirtless Kate, that sounds like a deal.
THE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN!!! DEVS, GET THE ART TEAM ON THIS!!! :P
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes plz, more shirtless guys plz, thank you
And pant less David king while we’re at it.
Shirtless Jake or riot >:v
Lol why stop there, let's just give all the characters nude cosmetics. It's an 18+ game after all.
I hope they take this feedback to the art team!
Yes plz, add IT DEVS
Why nobody asks for bikini female survivors. I would really like a bikini Claudette or Kate or even thicc Jane
I just want him smothered in dirt and full nude.
We also need shirtless 🅱️ILL
Maybe it would finally be a good Jake cosmetic
Why?... he's already smokin hot
No.
@OP, I don't want to see that.
If we can also get shirtless Kate, that sounds like a deal.
THE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN!!! DEVS, GET THE ART TEAM ON THIS!!! :P