This is the happiest day of my life
This was not made by me, it’s made by Jon Rob shown in the comments. Also this is fanmade Chase music that sounds so cool
Tagged:
Trusted
This was not made by me, it’s made by Jon Rob shown in the comments. Also this is fanmade Chase music that sounds so cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dude it would be so cool
I hope they include it in the game it sounds awesome
Simply outstanding!
Wow! I seriously hope they ask if they can actually implement it in game.
The community could make a lot of really cool things for them.
Thought this was going to be a post about getting revenge on a toxic player or something but this is actually so wholesome. Congrats, man :)
This would be sweet if they added it.
They really should add this to the game, if they're worried about people not liking it just make it a toggle to turn it off and on in the options.
BHVR should really take the work made by the community and implement that. Not only are they connecting more to the community with that, they will also save more money to invest somewhere else which is always good to take from a business point of view.
Imo a steam workshop for stuff like that would be the best way. But it would need some devs to control the content.
Really cool to see they noticed it! They've been pretty on top of things since the "pretty good job so far" meme.
That's awesome :D
I don’t get it.. what’s going on here? What are they going to add?
This guy created new chase music for Spirit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRLW4ZS4Jk
@8obot1c Well deserved! I hope to see/hear it in game soon :)
It wasn’t me that created it
Credit where credit's due, I believe the creator of the track was @Jago. The OP doesn't make that very clear though @8obot1c (although I'm sure that wasn't your intention) so perhaps you could edit it to reflect that.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOWWW
I just listened to this the other day and I actually teared up a little bit because it's not gonna make it in game.
BUT NOW IT MIGHT
AHH
That's okay mate, I'm comfortable in the shadow <3
Spirit mains council approves xD
Let's hope they add it
This is a sign that they now know how much we want killer specific themes in the game.