Jenners breath or whatever it is sneak peak
I mean. It certainly looks interesting. Consume a blink to go back to where you were before your blink In order to not have some counterplay be "run at nurse when Blinking" (lower rank nurses . High rank one's this doesn't work. )
This add on looks healthy for newer nurses as its essentially a rewind (ish) and for older nurse players they'll find a creative way to use it. Good job. Now please tell me your favourite cereal
Comments
I really don't know when I would use it but its something.
Corn with Honey. Or Chocolate patties.
Also,
Raisin Bran Crunch
At least it's better than his current version even if i use it sometime with additionnal blink to counter the downside.
Sounds interesting.
Also coco pops.
Sounds pretty nice
I love cinnamon toast crunch
I kinda like it.
Honey nut Cheerios.
I think it’s a thing so console doesn’t have to turn 180 degrees to go back so they made this add on for support to console. I like it :D
Where is this info at?
Hell naw; they eviscerated my baby, Jenner's Last Breath. What did it ever do to you, devs? Go pick on Kavanagh's Last Breath or something.
I'm a sweet, puffy cereal-type person.
Nurse: Blinks
Survivor: Turns around and goes the other way
Nurse: It's rewind time
It's an interesting idea, though I'm not sure how weakening counterplay really contributes to the goal of making Nurse less overpowered.
This would be really helpful during those moments when survivors double back over pallets after you blink.
I'm a lactard so I can't really eat it but cinnamon toast crunch, cocoa pebbles.
Raisin Bran. Used to really dig Apple Jacks, no idea what happened to them
Apple Jacks were the jam