This made my day

Full swf, all red ranks, 1 flashlight, 1 purple toolbox and 2 KEYS. AND I WAS BUBBA sooo, i picked Franklin's demise.

First hit, dc

Secon hit, dc

Third hit, dc

The fourth guy left by hatch (reopening it using his key after i closed it)

They disn't even try to play. They all reported me, because I USED FANKLIN'S DEMISE LMAO. Fd=dc. This made me laugh. If you are one of those guys....git gud.

P.s. three head ons tho

IMG_20191002_165456.jpg


Comments

  • Bubba op. Nerf when?

    XD

  • Are reports on PS4 bad for your account like on XBOX?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Are reports on PS4 bad for your account like on XBOX?

    How are they bad? I thought the console ones didn't do anything (especially if the cause is using a normal perk)

  • I heard stories. Players on xbox would be reported directly to M$ and could get suspended from using xbox live.

  • For some reason I always liked the idea of Franklin's because it made the game more interactive for survivors as in "where did I lose my medkit earlier in the game?" or "oh nice! someone lost their toolbox allowing me to finish this gen more quickly!" etc.

    Why would someone dc over that perk?

  • @Mr_K said:

    I heard stories. Players on xbox would be reported directly to M$ and could get suspended from using xbox live.

    On the ps4 they check all the messages when you report someone, just don't be a #########, and it should be fine.

    Unless they mean reported in-game... no idea how that works tbh

  • @Mr_K said:

    I heard stories. Players on xbox would be reported directly to M$ and could get suspended from using xbox live.

    On ps4 i think you can't report from the console an in-game thing, only direct messages

  • Two freaking keys. They should've expected Franklin's, and they should've considered themselves lucky you didn't bring a mori to counter those keys.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Two freaking keys. They should've expected Franklin's, and they should've considered themselves lucky you didn't bring a mori to counter those keys.

    Nah i use moris only when i want to be toxic or for rituals (maybe i could have used one if i didn't have franklin's, but i didn't have one and i prefer franklin's), i always use bonus bloodpoints offerings

  • @Grandkurama said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/729743#Comment_729743

    Nah i use moris only when i want to be toxic or for rituals (maybe i could have used one if i didn't have franklin's, but i didn't have one and i prefer franklin's), i always use bonus bloodpoints offerings

    Yeah, I only use moris for rituals; I don't like that they're not completely secret from survivors. But I only meant that I've seen other killers who do use moris to counter keys. It's just so weird, survivors seem to forget that killers can see their items in the lobby or something, 'cause they often get mad when killers try to counter them.

    I almost never bring an item into a match. And if I see three other survivors with items, I pretty much expect to encounter Franklin's.