Your favorite Halloween event skin?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag is literally falling apart. No one else got ######### on that.
I love Hag's skin, finally a skin I like, I love Clown and Jake's too, they will be my must haves.
I love Spirit's! She's like a horrific demon made out of Blight! :O
I would love it and I get the Halloween thing is meant for it but she's got a bunch of puss looking bumps and sores, looks like she's lost weight super fast and got fat skin lumps left over.
rip plague lol]
hags looks so disgusting, but good at the same time
Somehow devs made how I see spirit with Prayer Beads pull me off a gen into a skin for her
He's just one happy boi
Totally not a bias Plague fan
Jake and Plague are definitely the ones that I'm going to go for! :-)
None.
Yeah that's my only nit pick, the skin folds just make it look worse.
Wraith's. ๐
Of this year's event.
i would've voted clown, but spirit is just that amazing
None.
Clown has the best head.
Spirit has the best weapon.
Plague has the best body.
Hag is almost too gross to look at, but her enlarged mouth might make the mori look pretty terrifying.
Jake is a survivor.
Hag for me. None of the Hag Skins looks good, you simply cannot make Hag look good. So you make her look as gross as possible, which works for me.
Sheโs so gorgeous
Clown's embraces the spirit of Halloween. I love it so damn much. Spirit is a close second but the rest are lackluster to me. When event drops gonna farm so dang hard as a killer so everyone can get what they want!
Plagues skin is Sick.
Wraith
Of this year's event, please.
I don't really love any of these
I can say which one I like less than the rest
Plague's awful
Agreed.
To add, they did nothing with her except just a reskin, just Hallowed blight lights on her, looks nothing like Clown, Plague or Hag's skin's effort.
Yeah
It's really disappointing
I saw a guy's suggestion that maybe her puke could become yellow, but I highly doubt that
But if it was true it would redeem the whole skin
That's a real thing too, she could puke blight serum, I am unsure how puke can be yellow but it can.
They could do it similar to Legion
So that if she has the Blight head on she pukes blight serum
But again, I highly doubt it's going to be like that
Similar to Legion?
Also, planning on adding you on PS4 soon.
PSN is o0Magic_Man0o_
Legion has different voicelines depending on the body. So they could do something similar with the yellow vomit
Yay :D
I will get clowns for sure
Too good for when a skin like this for the nurse ????
I strongly dislike all halloween skins. The bright orange pumpkin juice is loathsome for the wrong reasons.
Definitely Hag, she looks great and makes sense for the old blight lore.
All the other ones except Plague and Hag are just cool for the sake of it instead of making sense thematically imo.
The poor Plague...it's like they didn't try that much :(
Why not?