As long as the effects are fun without being worthless or overpowered I don't mind what kinda perks we get.
Basically, no more No One Left Behinds or Camaraderies and no more pre-nerf Mettle of Mans or pre-nerf Decisive Strikes and instead more Fixateds and Poiseds I'll be happy.
"Free extra hit!" conditional or not, there's enough of them already. The exception would be some way to resist one hit downs and be injured instead which is a niche we don't have yet.
Repair speed buff. This simply never needs to happen with the current state of the game.
X% bonus speed for survivor. People keep suggesting it, forgetting how broken it would be against slow killers, and make M1 killers even more depressing.
On the killer side I'm pretty open to anything so long as the numbers aren't insane.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how about a killer perk that has something to do with chests? like at the least a notification perk with bonus bp
All of the above
Old-like perks that granted a passive bonus to use the entire match, rather than something you need to earn somehow or that has token.
Tokens.
Feels good to get.
All
As long as the effects are fun without being worthless or overpowered I don't mind what kinda perks we get.
Basically, no more No One Left Behinds or Camaraderies and no more pre-nerf Mettle of Mans or pre-nerf Decisive Strikes and instead more Fixateds and Poiseds I'll be happy.
I'm happy with anything that isn't:
"Free extra hit!" conditional or not, there's enough of them already. The exception would be some way to resist one hit downs and be injured instead which is a niche we don't have yet.
Repair speed buff. This simply never needs to happen with the current state of the game.
X% bonus speed for survivor. People keep suggesting it, forgetting how broken it would be against slow killers, and make M1 killers even more depressing.
On the killer side I'm pretty open to anything so long as the numbers aren't insane.
I'd rather a new perk that helps with things like face camping. I personally would want a perk that adds more chests to the game.
Personally I like tracking perks
Those sneaky snakes are hard to find at times