I'm not really proud of any gaming community because they're just as toxic as each other.
Dead by daylight at least from my experience is definitely up there in a list of toxicity only probably being beaten out by smite and League of Legends
The community should take plenty of credit for steering the devs into improving the game. All our constant nagging has led to a lot of the huge problems being resolved such as DS and hatch standoffs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol!
How can you not be proud?
🤗
We've come a long way, and anyone who says otherwise needs to step back and look at the big picture.
For every good person in the community there's 1½ Nea's.
I would've pick 'don't care', but this seemed closer.
Didn't pick higher because "so proud" wasn't an option and I am now slightly disappointed.
The community is toxic especially on ps4 even though I'm not on it, thank god
There's still many bad eggs but generally this community is fine
There are some nice people on the forum and in game that I've met :)
I'm not really proud of any gaming community because they're just as toxic as each other.
Dead by daylight at least from my experience is definitely up there in a list of toxicity only probably being beaten out by smite and League of Legends
The community should take plenty of credit for steering the devs into improving the game. All our constant nagging has led to a lot of the huge problems being resolved such as DS and hatch standoffs.
We wore them down, I'm proud of us!