What part of the Archives are you most excited about?
Now that the archives are planned for the mid chapter patch, what are you hyped about?
Tagged:
Trusted
Now that the archives are planned for the mid chapter patch, what are you hyped about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everything about Archives I am hyped about
Challenges, Charms, lore, and everything
I enjoy making theories on my spare time so lore will help me alot with this!
I am also excited about everything that will be coming with Archives. I just can't wait to see it!!
I've been waiting for more lore for so long! I am beyond excited for this :-D
Want to know more about the characters!
Rather desperately infact!
We can finally get some effective THEORIES going!!
I’m most excited for all the rewards! I can’t wait to get lore, journal entries, charms, bloodpoints and cosmetics just for playing the game! I’m beyond excited!
Edit: Oh and I almost forgot about the coolest part: the cinematics!!
I really dislike the current lack of goals.
I'm a horror nerd 😂
Anything cosmetic? Yes please!
I CRAVE a challenge
I'm an achievement ######### who is out of achievements, I need those challenge trees.
Cosmetics babey