2nd Hook consequences/Balance
After a 2nd hook the survivor should be Broken, Hindered, Exhausted with a -5% running penalty and 5% louder. Also some sort of screen effect showing your struggling and messes up.
This would balance the game and make sense. After a survivor endures multiple hits and hooks they shouldn't be running around at full health like nothing happened. Ready to loop and T-bag like the don't have a worry. In horror movies survivors are messed up by the end. Hobbling and struggling
This would add pressure to the later part of a game that could increase tension and fear.
As of now Killers need to get 24 hits, 12 hooks w\chasing as well as generator control. Survivors only have to do 5 gens for 4 players. :/ ?
Comments
this could probably be a perk, but camping will be more viable now :D
I don't think so. Campers camp and tunnel for easy downs. There game play style wont change. Again I'll say 24 hits 12 hooks as of now. Truthfully this is crazy. If you watch any of the best streamers you'll notice 1 or 2 gens could get done by the first down. Unless survivors make mistakes.
I know they will NEVER change this but, It would be more realistic to the situation. As well as fair
Also if players see camping happening they better go do gens asap it only takes 80 seconds. Gens could be completed by the last moment of a struggle
"Campers camp and tunnel for easy downs."
uh..
"After a 2nd hook the survivor should be Broken, Hindered, Exhausted with a -5% running penalty and 5% louder."
Is that not an easy down to you?
Seems like you have an issue with survivors tbagging and looping, and want an EZ mode to down them again. You essentially want a perma insta down for all killers. I mean with that.. its like you know what you want to be realistic? Why not insta kill after first hook. Sure why not.. I mean that is a HUGE wound to have in a body, like realistically... blah blah... It is a game... Realistically me running into a locker ain't going to cure me. Realistically if I were to toss someone on a hook I can't see human aura's around me in a certain distance.
As it is now, when injured they are hobbling and struggling. You want to remove them ever to be healed.. But that makes no sense.. There are medical professionals that exist to help people... And if you got teammates to heal.... I mean it makes sense... getting bandaged/sutured... etc..
Like if you just hate tbagging maybe they can change it so if survivor crouches fast in a certain amount of times they can get an insta exposed or something! lolol. That would be hilarious. Personally I don't care. I just thought of that and thought it would be hilarious to randomly have that happen to someone... (that was more so a joke.) I think I've seen that happen for myers tho. and the karma factor was nice :) But hey, overall. Tbagging aint that big of a deal. You can't really communicate with the killer. I've seen and had people do like 2 tbags or so and meant it as a "thank you". It's also kind of like a dance.. Sometimes I walk around the map like that for kicks 'n giggles. But yes people can make it more "mean" spirited, like at pallets and such. I see it happen alot of the killer tunnels someone, so its them like hah take that!
In EITHER intent, its just better to have more fun and enjoy the game and don't let other people get to you. Don't take things personally in this game. (because people will do that stuff injured or not...) And I'm not SAYING you do... but if you did.... kind of thing..
I think you should play the plague, you might like her o.o She's actually pretty good too.
And also, alot of times people don't get saved. Killers can 4k at 5 gens. Slug wins. etc. So sometimes you don't have to hook much at all, and sometimes you dont even have a chase, if you catch them off guard or in the open, or have someone else using all the pallets etc. Each game is different.
T bagging doesn't get to me. The 24 hits 12 hooks against 5 gens to 4 survivors is crazy. Survivors should have to sweat a little. The 1 thing that does bother me is SWF info leaking map chat. That is the most unbalance part of this game.
I've played killer a TON p-3 many of them. I do get 4ks but, I usually hear myself saying to the survivor "You F'd up" when I dominate or its just a sweaty struggle the majority of the game.
It's without a doubt harder to be the killer. That's why there are only about 15% killer mains
That's why there are only about 15% killer mains
Where did you get that info?
From a DBD devs stream. That was their #'s
@HellcatJane We already have an EZ mode "Survivor". We even have a SUPER EZ mode "SWF"
I never ever play SWF. I prefer tension. I don't want to hear everyone talking.