Technically speaking, couldn't Ghostface be eligible for a Hallowed Blight skin?
Because the only thing that BHVR doesn't own on Ghostface is the mask, everything else BHVR designed themselves. The character and his design is all from BHVR, except for the mask owned by Funworld, so as long as they keep the mask the same, couldn't Ghostface get a Hallowed Blight skin?
Comments
I'm not entirely sure it works like that, I'm sure that everything attached to the Ghostface mask is now tied to the Ghostface license
Technically yes
But he's still considered a licensed character unfortunately
So it's very unlikely he will get a Hallowed Blight skin
He definently could, I mean his most recent outfit the chrome one was an original skin by behaviour. So they could do a hallowed blight skin for him but I don't think they will it just dosen't fit ghostface imo.
He can, I would love a blightface though
I can’t see why they couldn’t. They can keep the same mask and just have it ooze blight and splatter his coat
i mean they all COULD, but its up to the people who own the people who own the character, or in this case the mask... honestly, i think it would be cool if both companies helped design a hallowed blight mask for ghostface, then sell it both in game and in real life.