Will you guys ever add a standalone stranger things character?
If this were to happen it would have to be Jonathan Byers, although I really like Steve and Nancy I would have preferred Jonathan over Steve at least for the first DLC just because the pairing is kind of off and I feel like it's kind of weird to only have two of The stranger things cast out of all the characters in dead by daylight, I would personally like four but that's stupid to ever think that would happen, three at the most. the demogorgon doesn't count, what would you guys think if they put Jonathan into the game, would you play him?
Comments
I'd love to see either Robin or Hopper show up. Or Bob (!). They could add the Mind Flayer as a killer. :D
I'd rather like to have Robin or Billy in the game. Or maybe Hopper. I'm not a big fan of Jonathan, I don't even know why. I just think there are more interesting characters in the show.
Joyce and or hopper
It's just as likely as getting another survivor from any other IP. Almost nonexistent.
Stranger Things the Game
Dead by Daylight Edition
One can dream, though.
Robin at the campfire would just call everyone a dingus.
Embrace the nihilism my friend.
I want Billy and the mind flayer
I think 2 characters is more than enough. Off to the next franchise.
ALEXEIIII!!!
Alexei and Murray Beamuent (the crazy American conspiracy theorist)