People who complain about spirit...

Are the people who stay at loop's after getting hit or throw down and waste pallets

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Do you know whats also annoying? Survivors dodging lobbies until they get paired with their friends when swf wasn't a thing.

  • @PolarBear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734222#Comment_734222

    Do you know whats also annoying? Survivors dodging lobbies until they get paired with their friends when swf wasn't a thing.

    Do you know whats also annoying? Insta heals and keys

  • Changing the topic back to survivors. I like it

  • How about not do the obvious so you dont get smacked down immediately.... if you're in the open make it difficult for her to pin point you.... run in random directions, she may be able to hear you but theres a chance she comes out of phase in the opposite direction of you..... run through 1 loop straight to the next loop.....

    Another tip is too stay healthy as long as possible if you dont have IW on... make spirit work for the first hit because after the first hit the job gets easier...

  • @2Khours said:

    i am a rank 1 spirit and i can't get enough of her, i adore her, i main her, i prefer her over nurse, and i think spirit is harder than nurse, and it is easier for survivors to survive the spirit because if as i spirit i ######### up, i am a 110% killer until i have my power back, if i dont hit survivors first, using my power is really hard, i can hit them, but more often then not i won't, if they are injured and they don't have iron will or a realaly big window, it's rip, but at least i have to give the first hit, unlike nurse, i don't have do, if you don't use speed add-ons, she isn't that good, if you don't use stridor, hearing can be slightly difficult, she is balanced in everyway, i don't see you, i can only hear you and see where you went, that's it, why are you complaining so much? i am blind!

    spirit is simply perfect and i LOVE to play against her, even when it's a godlike spirit like me, i enjoy it, being mind game or mind game a spirit is rewarding and it save you and your team time.

    spirit should never be changed, she is perfect, she is balanced, she's in the right place, a really high tier killer that require skills, we are allowed to have strong killers, and you should learn to counter instead of crying and disconnecting

    She can't get adjusted fast enough, a really toxic killer who only serves to make the game unhealthy.

  • @DontNerf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734229#Comment_734229

    Do you know whats also annoying? Insta heals and keys

    Not related but I also dislike both in addition with moris :P

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728420#Comment_728420

    You said it yourself, survivors have a chance if you mess up. You shouldn't have to rely on killers mistakes to have a chance.

    It's not that hard to get the first hit with her. Once you do get the first hit, the chase is over unless they have iron will.

    Ever thought that maybe there IS actually a problem with her since people complain so much? Nurse and billy are also top tier killers. Why don't people complain about them that much?

    I also played spirit recently and it was so easy to get kills, even with common addons and mostly weak perks. All you need is headphones with the volume up a lot.

    In pvp players take advantage of their opponents mistakes.... so yes survivors should have hope that a killer messes up.... same is said for wraith needing survivors to actually mess up at loop unless hes running windstorm addons...

  • I just copied and pasted my long comment i made on a similarish post with what i think about spirit. BunnytheHutt does have a good suggestion of QoL changes that would be more of a soft nerf. I dont think those would be too terrible IMO so up vote for that. and OP I agree lol

    Personally Ive never had a problem playing against spirit and find that shes the most enjoyable for me to play against. I also used to main her before i found the joy know as Tier 3 Myers. I never play solo and always SWF. I'm the weakest looper and weakest in a chase of the group until we play spirit. I know not to loop. I run like a chicken with my head cut off yelling at my friends to get gens done faster and running a figure eight around some trees to hopefully get the two seconds i need to get to the nest pallet. I also know what shes probably gonna do and the timing for all of it. It makes me feel pretty good to dodge a strike from a spirit that bumped into me while phasing. I do mistime though. thats what health packs and team mates are for.

    I don't run any of the mentioned counter perks. Hell I don't even run meta perks. I'm not even the best player and have bad eye sight. I still Personally I will say this again PERSONALLY don't see an issue with her. I will give you prayer beads even though I don't notice a difference when its used or not.

    Maybe I haven't run into one of these unholy god like spirits that are running around destroying peoples souls. Maybe console players arent as good as pc. Ive played against terrible red ranked spirits and ones that I swear have GPS locating chips attached to me at brown ranks with the whole killer meta build. I guess it comes down to experience and how much you play against something. I personally get destroyed by leather face. mainly because i only played against him only 8 times. No one uses him on xbox for some reason sadly

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/728618#Comment_728618

    In pvp players take advantage of their opponents mistakes.... so yes survivors should have hope that a killer messes up.... same is said for wraith needing survivors to actually mess up at loop unless hes running windstorm addons...

    If the killer or survivor doesn't make any mistake, you still should have a chance or its unbalanced imo.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734334#Comment_734334

    If the killer or survivor doesn't make any mistake, you still should have a chance or its unbalanced imo.

    Agreed

  • I mained and p3'd Spirit. Even at red ranks she was clearly overpowered and that was without ruin and a lot of mercy slugging. Her mind games are far too spirit sided. They should have kept her directional phasing sound. Shes cheesey to play and anyone defending her is either bad with her or drowning in typical dbd bias. I'm pretty garbage at using the tiles as killer so it's clear phasing is a massive crutch design.

    I love her design, she just needs some tweaking to balance her mind games bc the fact is most play her boosted and sweaty af and it's not a fun time. Without pop or ruin the survs at least have a chance to finish gens faster than I can down them. Her snowballing potential is also huge.

    I got bored playing her it was so easy, although that new cosmetic might bring me back to her :p

    Also I'd love to play spirit against some of these spirit mains who act like they arent totally boosted and have the gall to tell others to git gud lol.

  • @PolarBear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734222#Comment_734222

    Do you know whats also annoying? Survivors dodging lobbies until they get paired with their friends when swf wasn't a thing.

    @DontNerf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734229#Comment_734229

    Do you know whats also annoying? Insta heals and keys

    how likely is it you get paired with friends when not swf? id agree tho swf's are annoying.

    to Dontnerf. bbq chili and noed

  • @bomb1720 said:

    just letting you know i have tried using killers. first i used the doctor, then trapper, myers, hag and now dermogorgan. can't get past rank 15-16. i would rather wait for somebody to give advice on how to win spirit. instead of buying an annoying killer that hardly anybody likes, and most probably i won't be able to use.😴

    Im not making a whole killer guide, but try to get some meta perks like ruin, bbq, etc. (this will help you), otherwise here are enough tutorials. If you dont play her and dont like my perk/react advice (which is kinda the best thing you can do), read other helpfull advices other players gave, maybe i missed something and here is enough information you need, the practical use lies in your hands.

    Knowing the enemy is the key to understand how to turn the tablesπŸ˜‰

    If you just want to escape against Spirit or killer in general you should get a swf, that will increase your chance of surviving.

    Also you dont have to buy her, shes available with iridescent shards .

    Just the one who cant play against her, understandable dont like her. There are many players that think shes completly fine, like me. Its kinda like all these nurse discussion, the community is divided. From my view this increased spirit hate has something to do with all the new players or some of these streamers opinions and their fanbase.

    I hope you will find your way to understand and counter her πŸ™‚

    (and if you have a problem with tunneling killers, use ds 😁πŸ”ͺ)

    Have a nice day 😊


  • @Pigster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734112#Comment_734112

    Im not making a whole killer guide, but try to get some meta perks like ruin, bbq, etc. (this will help you), otherwise here are enough tutorials. If you dont play her and dont like my perk/react advice (which is kinda the best thing you can do), read other helpfull advices other players gave, maybe i missed something and here is enough information you need, the practical use lies in your hands.

    Knowing the enemy is the key to understand how to turn the tablesπŸ˜‰

    If you just want to escape against Spirit or killer in general you should get a swf, that will increase your chance of surviving.

    Also you dont have to buy her, shes available with iridescent shards .

    Just the one who cant play against her, understandable dont like her. There are many players that think shes completly fine, like me. Its kinda like all these nurse discussion, the community is divided. From my view this increased spirit hate has something to do with all the new players or some of these streamers opinions and their fanbase.

    I hope you will find your way to understand and counter her πŸ™‚

    (and if you have a problem with tunneling killers, use ds 😁πŸ”ͺ)

    Have a nice day 😊

    as i have said on another post, there have been a lot of complaints about spirit long time before st. not fair to blame it all on them. if it was noob's they would surely know that they haven't been playing long enough and need to get better.

    i have looked for other peoples advice too and not much help. i have beaten spirit before, but for me still wasn't fun. that is why i said i hate her. i also don't need to swf as i'm a good survivor.

    anyway thank you for your advice!

    have a good day too β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›

1 2 β€Ί