Cruel Limits is GODLIKE!!!!!
You know this perk is amazing when I used it in a game, and it blocked...……… ONE WINDOW VAULT!!! I never knew the devs could be able to create a perk that could rival BBQ and Ruin, but damn they were able to pull it off!! Who needs bamboozle when you don't require to vault the window yourself!!!! You still need a generator to activate it...… and you need to be within the popped generator...…… but whatever they have to do 5 in total, you can sacrifice a couple of generators!!!! Now I understand why the developers nerfed the perk from 32 meters to 24 meters even before the ptb. It would have seriously shaped the meta.
Comments
I refuse to call it anything but Cruel Confinement. The name change hurts me.
But yes, it's great!
There was a time I tried this perk, and it was just to strong as to why I no longer run it.
I prefer the Brutal Strength and Bamboozle combo
@Judgement this is what I'm talking about when I say watch the post this just so happen to be a licensed perk
Remember what I said about how it’s ‘good that DLC/pay-only things aren’t strong’?
This post ‘just so happens’ to be exclaiming how bad Cruel Limits is.
Even so, our discussion should stay in the topic post you made, not be plastered all over the forums.
Okay but this also proves my point about how the perks from DLC licensed come under fire which it's about to be.The only thing was changed was the name not the perk it self but I'm sure someone about to exclaim how OP it is then it grows from their but okay you'r right we leave it here