I don't believe any of the killers need strong nerfing. More like ironing stuff out.
Spirit just needs collision remove and she'll be fine.
Freddy needs to lose Bloodlust when he uses traps, weird that he can gain bloodlust after using his traps.
Nurse lunge range from blinks.
Billy insta saw addons.
While I'm in agreement with this I don't know how I feel about Bloodlust removal as Freddy using snares. I'd like to see BHVR have some sort of Bloodlust pause penalty rather than outright resetting it personally. At least see it tested anyway to see how it works out. Although I do agree it's kind of silly to not only deny a loop but continuously gain speed while doing so. Only thing at the moment I'd consider looking at on Freddy.
My vote is None because I don't agree on actual nerfs. Mostly ironing stuff out as you've stated Mistar_z.
I wouldn't nerf the default Nurse or Spirit, but their add-ons could use a change. Top-tier killers don't need top-tier add-ons. I'd miss my yoinks, though...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I came here specifically to get Nea nerfed.
Spirit is completly fine, Nurse is arguably, Nea is a bit op in her entity form, but i think its fun to play against her. So no nerfs necessary.
Spirit just neads a nerf to Prayer Beads and maybe remove collision while phasing
Came here to click on Hillbilly. Nurse and Spirit are fine though.
Nea is too damn powerful
Always buttdancing
I don't believe any of the killers need strong nerfing. More like ironing stuff out.
Spirit just needs collision remove and she'll be fine.
Freddy needs to lose Bloodlust when he uses traps, weird that he can gain bloodlust after using his traps.
Nurse lunge range from blinks.
Billy insta saw addons.
While I'm in agreement with this I don't know how I feel about Bloodlust removal as Freddy using snares. I'd like to see BHVR have some sort of Bloodlust pause penalty rather than outright resetting it personally. At least see it tested anyway to see how it works out. Although I do agree it's kind of silly to not only deny a loop but continuously gain speed while doing so. Only thing at the moment I'd consider looking at on Freddy.
My vote is None because I don't agree on actual nerfs. Mostly ironing stuff out as you've stated Mistar_z.
agree with click on hillbilly and spirit fine.
I wouldn't nerf the default Nurse or Spirit, but their add-ons could use a change. Top-tier killers don't need top-tier add-ons. I'd miss my yoinks, though...
Removing Spirit's collision would lessen her counterplay, not add it.
Nerf Nea pls